The Pastoral Excellence Program has received requests for a variety of special interest Clergy Communities of Practice that would provide for discussion, support and insight. Groups being considered include:
- Single clergy (those who are not married or partnered); Interest was expressed in the Central/Western area.
- Bi-vocational or part-time clergy; There is a trained facilitator in the Central Association willing to form a COP.
- Prison Clergy (those who are involved in prison ministry).
- Retired clergy; Interest was expressed.
- University clergy; There is a trained facilitator in the Metropolitan Boston Association.
- Emerging church; Interest was expressed from Central, Metropolitan Boston.
If you would like to participate in one of these Communities of Practice, please contact Andrea Bellarosa at email@example.com.
We invite users of this website to post comments in response to posts published here. In order to maintain a respectful community, we insist that comments be polite, respectful and tolerant of opposing viewpoints. We reserve the right to remove comments that are hostile, hateful or abusive to others, or that constitute personal attacks. In the interest of transparency, we highly recommend that users comment using their full names. For those who feel a need for more anonymity, however, we will allow posts using first names and last initial.