Resource Center Media Lending Library
Media Lending Library
Welcome! The Massachusetts Conference has an extensive lending library of videos and DVDs available for use at your church. There are no fees to borrow resources, but postage reimbursement is requested for items sent through the mail. Up to five resources may be borrowed at one time.
Here's how to get started:
- Search our online catalog to find the resource you need.
- Click on the resource code for that title (ResCode) to get more information about it.
- Add the item(s) to your cart.
- When you are done, click on “check out” and fill in your information.
- A Resource Center staff person will respond to your request to let you know if those resources are available and to find out how long you would like to use them. Most single resources are loaned for up to four weeks. Some multi-lesson resources will be loaned for a longer period of time.
Search the online database now.
Get copyright information on showing movies in church.