Minister and President
(508) 875-5233 ,ext.225
As Minister and President, Jim:
- Connects congregations and pastors to the resources and opportunities offered by the Conference and the National Setting of the church,
- Serves as a prophetic voice in the Conference,
- Provides leadership in ecumenical and interfaith relations,
- Interprets the work and witness of the UCC to the press and in the public square,
- Seeks to identify and promote strategies and practices that will enlarge the witness of the UCC in Massachusetts.
Visit the Minister & President's Corner for Jim's writings and biography.
Administrative assistant is Ms. Patti Babcock, 508-875-5233, ext. 225,email@example.com.