Volunteer Coordinator Position - Boston, MA
TITLE: Volunteer Program Coordinator
DATES: August 2019 – June 2020
TIME COMMITMENT: Part Time; Approx. 10-12 Hours/Week; May Include Weekend Events
BENEFITS: Salary; $20/Hour
LOCATION: Old South Church, Boston, MA
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for developing, planning, and managing Old South Church volunteer program in partnership with the Snowden International School, located on Newbury Street, Boston. In coordination with OSC Ministers, Staff and Outreach Committee, plan and implement volunteer projects for and with the Snowden School. Provide for recruiting (including via OSC social media and other communications), supervision, scheduling, training, and recognition of volunteers. Serve as OSC primary contact and liaison for volunteer program with Snowden School. Develop and manage tracking and reporting of volunteer program data. Attend periodic team meetings at Old South Church and Snowden School.
Old South Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit applications to:
- Experience in volunteer management or related field.
- Experience in supervision, coordination and evaluation of people and programs.
- Ability to develop and organize volunteer personnel and programs.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships both internally and with outside parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, calendaring and database management.
- Must possess demonstrated professional, flexible and cooperative attitude, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds.
Rev. John Edgerton at email@example.com
Contact: Paul Brouillette
5 Oakland Ave 5 Oakland Ave Somerville MA 02145-2806
Attached file(s): view file