Register for a Space
The Annual Meeting Commons (Vendors and Displays) will be located on the third floor in the Pre-Function Areas in front of Grand Ballrooms South/Center/North. (scroll to bottom of page) It will be open to delegates and visitors Friday, November 1, from 2:00 to 9:00 PM and Saturday, November 2, from 7:30 AM to as late as 4:00 PM.
- Set up times begin Friday at 12 PM and Saturday at 7:00 AM. You will be directed to the area to unload your items. You may then park your car and proceed to check in with Sue in the Commons Area.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $45 per exhibit space, which is the cost to the Conferences. Each exhibit space will include one 6 foot skirted table and 2 chairs.
- Access to electricity is available through the DCU online for an additional fee. Click here to register.
- Please review the DCU Visitor Policies
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits. Note that the exhibit areas are public concourses and cannot be locked. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for the cleanup of their assigned space.
- If you are not registered for the Annual Meeting, please view the Restaurant List for meal options.
- Assignment of space will be made as applications are received and approved. Submit your registration as soon as possible to insure consideration. Table space is limited, so we may need to limit the number of tables each group can reserve. All applicants will receive a notification of acceptance and will receive further details about exhibitor space.
Potential exhibitors should use this form to register by October 23. Register for one table per exhibitor. If additional space is needed, please check the box and we will let you know what is available at a later date.
If you have questions about space at the Commons, please contact Sue Butler Woodward or Nancy Stubbs at the Massachusetts Conference Office, (508) 875-5233 x222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.