Central Association will be providing Level 1 Boundary Awareness Training (BAT) for anyone that needs to complete this requirement. The training will be held at Edwards House Meeting & Retreat Center in Framingham.
1. This session is a two day session, not two separate one day sessions.
2. Training is from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm each day, gathering at 8:30 am.
3. Enrollment is limited to 12 people per session and is on a first come first serve basis.
4. The cost will be $75 for active clergy; $50 for retired and in-care students.
5. Checks should be made out to: Central Association and mailed to 6 Institute Rd. Box #5, Worcester, MA 01609
6. Checks are due in the office a week prior to the training session.
To register and reserve your slot please email the Central Association office.