On May 16th at the Framingham Conference Center, we are gathering representatives of all of our MACUCC Association’s Committees on Ministry. We’ve been gathering once or twice a year and it continues to be a fun and enlightening time to reflect on current challenges and share best practices. (All this and you get dinner too).
At this meeting there are several topics that folks have asked us to discuss. Our draft agenda includes:
- Updates on BAT and Continuing Ed
- Associations working collaboratively on Committee on Ministry themes (church support, MID work, Clergy Periodic or Information reviews)
- Make it Real update
- Sharing of how folks are utilizing the new Manual on Ministry
- Strategies around models and guidelines for multiple paths to authorization/Ordination
- Other topics that may emerge
Please be sure to register 3-4 people from your Committee on Ministry for this event.
Any questions, please contact your area Associate Conference Minister