Human systems are complicated, and churches are no exception. At their best, they draw out excellence in their people. At their worst, they become stuck --undermining and sabotaging even the most well-designed plans for change. Tending the Fire helps clergy “think systems” in their congregations and their personal lives, so they can lead change that lasts.
• Understand anxiety’s effects on churches
• Be a healthy, non-anxious leader
• Manage complicated emotional relationships
• Avoid overwork and “underwork”
• Recognize and handle sabotage
• Discover the “next right steps” for their
churches and themselves.
"Tending the Fire" is a three part program as noted below:
Participants must attend all three sessions.
Main Office: 1 Badger Road, Framingham, MA 01702, General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-875-5233, 508-875-5485 (fax)
This web site is a ministry of the churches of the Massachusetts Conference, supported by your contributions to the wider church.
Permission granted to local churches to copy materials for their own use. Please direct questions or comments about this site to Tiffany Vail