Learning how to invite others
- This is not 1957-The age of attraction is over
- 87 % of people who come to a church and stay, do so because someone invites them.
- People are only an invitation away.
- Growing churches develop a “culture of invitation” in which everyone is regularly inviting others.
- You do not have to meet “new people” but must think of all the people you know in more missional ways.
- Only 17% of the population in the United States attends worship anywhere.
- The vast majority of people under the age of 25 have never stepped inside a church.
- Growing churches don’t wait for people to come to them; they go meet people where they are in the community.
"What Do I Say About My Church?" download here (pdf)
Resources for Invitation