Clergy groups are accepting new member in Central Mass, Western Mass, Metro West (newly forming) and an Associates Group in Metro Boston. If you are interested or have any other questions, please contact Andrea Bellarosa - email@example.com.
The challenge for clergy is often how to find ways to be continually renewed in your own faith and practices. The Clergy Communities of Practice (CCOP) are groups for those who have been serving in ministry for more than three years. While each CCOP is unique in some ways, they also have some common intentions:
* Share information, insight and advice around case studies or situations in your own setting
* Ponder common issues, explore ideas and act as sounding boards to colleagues
* Feel a bond in learning and spiritual support together
* Create environments for intentional learning where each perspective can be heard
* Develop a common body of knowledge, practices, and approaches
* Develop personal relationships with colleagues
* Provide spiritual discernment and prayerful support to one another
Each CCOP is facilitated by a clergy colleague who receives specialized training and financial support in their role and is charged with keeping the group’s calendar, lifting up the mutually created covenant, providing hospitality, and providing worship for the group, as well as facilitating the conversations. There is a participation fee for joining a group, currently that fee is $250 per program year and is invoiced on a pro-rated basis as you join a group. Many flexible payment plan options are available.